How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work government facility. My immediate supervisor has

Customer Question

I work for a government facility. My immediate supervisor has treated me unfairly regarding hours, threatens my job and has made discriminatory comments. I contacted HR and the Division unit chief of the mo Dept of Conservation is investigating and will be traveling to discuss the situation. I need to be professional, objective and credible without going off on tangents. I need help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Have you filed a complaint with your department's EEO office?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I have not been informed about EEO. This is an example of not knowing what my right's are as an employee for a government position. This man, though considered hearsay, evidently badmouthes me and is looking for me all the time. All I do is my job. It maybe helpful if we actually spoke due to a multitude of factors that I need to discuss.

Related Employment Law Questions