How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brent Blanchard Your Own Question
Brent Blanchard
Brent Blanchard, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1975
Experience:  Twelve years of experience in employment law matters, representing both employees and employers.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Brent Blanchard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an employment attorney on a contingent fee rate.. I

Customer Question

I need an employment attorney on a contingent fee rate.. I turned in my supervisors staff at Southern Peaks Regional treatment center for abuse on the youth clients. After I did this I was placed on admin leave and they refused to provide me any written documentation as to why they put me on leave, and after reaching out to any state of Colorado agency that might be able to not only help the youth at this center, but also could assist me for being punished because I tried to help these youth clients. I need attorney otherwise they will not take my complaint or concern serious.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Brent Blanchard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Our Expert Agreements with JustAnswer, and the Terms of Service for its Customers, do not allow us to refer any Customer to a specific attorney.

We can, however, point you to an attorney referral service in your state. I see that the facility you mentioned is in Canon City (sorry for no special tild or whatever over the n), which is in Fremont County. The state bar's information about qualifying for a free lawyer can be found at

Colorado Legal Services is for low-income people. You can start that process here:

AND you can search all Colorado attorneys by practice type (and other search fields you'll see there) at I suggest trying Labor & Employment Law--Employee there.

Thank you.