Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need an employment attorney on a contingent fee rate.. I

Customer Question
turned in my supervisors staff...
I need an employment attorney on a contingent fee rate.. I turned in my supervisors staff at Southern Peaks Regional treatment center for abuse on the youth clients. After I did this I was placed on admin leave and they refused to provide me any written documentation as to why they put me on leave, and after reaching out to any state of Colorado agency that might be able to not only help the youth at this center, but also could assist me for being punished because I tried to help these youth clients. I need attorney otherwise they will not take my complaint or concern serious.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
3/23/2016
Employment Lawyer: Brent Blanchard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Brent Blanchard

Thank you for your question.

Our Expert Agreements with JustAnswer, and the Terms of Service for its Customers, do not allow us to refer any Customer to a specific attorney.

We can, however, point you to an attorney referral service in your state. I see that the facility you mentioned is in Canon City (sorry for no special tild or whatever over the n), which is in Fremont County. The state bar's information about qualifying for a free lawyer can be found at http://www.cobar.org/index.cfm/ID/22648

Colorado Legal Services is for low-income people. You can start that process here: http://67.133.197.20/CLS/a2j/server/shared/OEST.php

AND you can search all Colorado attorneys by practice type (and other search fields you'll see there) at http://www.cobar.org/cvweb_fal/cgi-bin/utilities.dll/OpenPage?wrp=FAL_search.htm. I suggest trying Labor & Employment Law--Employee there.

Thank you.

Brent Blanchard
Brent Blanchard
Brent Blanchard, Lawyer