Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have worked in the practice 3 years. I recently called out

Customer Question

I have worked in the practice for over 3 years. I recently called out this physician because he was stealing patients off of my daily list. I think this is all in retaliation from this.
he has been telling staff and patients that I am incompetent because I have this illness.
I have had this illness for 52 yrs and at the age of 66 I am still working. I do not take sick days and I do my job and then some. I feel like he has opened me up to the world now, he had tarnished my clean reputation and work throughout the city.
we had been friends and that is how he knew about my illness but I never gave him permission to discuss it w anybody. I have filed a HIPPA complaint within my office but I want to go further
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this. What exactly is your legal question? Are you asking what basis you may have for a lawsuit against this physician? What exactly is it that you are seeking to accomplish? Finally, is this physician a co-worker or your employer? I very much look forward to helping you.

Did you get my reply?