How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m a contractor with one f the financial companies, i m

Customer Question

I m a contractor with one f the financial companies, i m working here from few months now. Now they are doing a employment verification, i have given about 2 years of incorrect work experience. What are the actions my client take and what are the actions my employer takes on me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Clients and the company could sue you for fraud or breach of contract unfortunately. The company can also fire you and if there are any damages caused by clients suing them they can seek those damages against you. The key here is how false were the representations and did the cliemts or company suffer any actual damages. My best guess is termination.