Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I work in a assisted living facility and when i was red in

Customer Question
hey i work in a...
hey i work in a assisted living facility and when i was hired in my job description there was no mention of on call. i didnt mind it at first but becoming an issue since the new girl they hired she was oncall and she was getting paid while i have been there longer and i never told that they will pay for the time that i was on call time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to help. If you like we can talk by phone.

I am about to leave my desk for a bit so if you want to talk by phone I can do so after 7pm central. Just message me on here.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer