How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The HR dept where my son works has lost paperwork, asks

Customer Question

The HR dept where my son works has lost paperwork, asks for more proof of my emergency and even has accused us of forging her signature and approving the forms, which is totally false.
I have sent my son's birth certificate, filled out the forms, my doctor has written a letter saying I have been under his care and being treated for a serious medical condition with my son as care giver.
What do I do now? Other employee's at his company are also having the same types of problems.
Please let me know.
Dixie Loquet ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.

Related Employment Law Questions