How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do not know how to phase this, I and my co-workers were

Customer Question

I do not know how to phase this, I and my co-workers were verbally abused for several years while working at a Housing Authority, that person was let go, now I walked off my job to the same Housing Authority because of racial discrimination, hostile environment and lack of training. All this can be verified. I am in the process of call EEOC, my question is do I need an attorney to sue. I feel I need to be compensated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?