Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am feeling the pressure of a negative workplace. I am a…

Customer Question
I am feeling the pressure...
I am feeling the pressure of a negative workplace. I am a chef at a college and I have been left out of conversations and decisions I have had decisions overturned without my input between my director and assoc.director who is the same level is me. They are female. This has been going on for at least 6 months not sure what to do if anything.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
3/8/2016
Employment Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

So is your employer breaking policy by doing these things?

IF your employer is breaking policy, then you may be able to talk to your HR department and tell them and see if they can find out why. If HR does not, then you could have a discrimination case.