Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I recently got put on suspension through a non-profit

Customer Question
agency. All I was told...
I recently got put on suspension through a non-profit agency. All I was told was that it has to do with confidentiality. It has been 6 days and I was supposed to hear from my boss today. Is there any law in the state of Nebraska that gives an employee the right to know more information about my suspension besides simply "confidentiality"?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
3/7/2016
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are there any written policies in place governing this situation?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?