Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have reported Harassment, Intimidation, Retaliation,

Customer Question
Hostile Work Environment, Violation of...
I have reported Harassment, Intimidation, Retaliation, Hostile Work Environment, Violation of my FMLA, Violation of my HIPPA, Unfair Work Conditions, Discrimination, Favoritism, Racial Discrimination and Slander but nothing is being done. I have utilized all levels of management within my unit, Compliance, Human Resources, CEO, and 12 board members but it has fallen upon deaf ears. I'm currently on several medications due to anxiety attacks, stress, high blood pressure, and panic attacks. I filed a worker's comp claim but it was denied. There is black mold throughout the buildings due to live plants, live trees, live schrubs and greenery. My physician and worker's comp doctor both requested HEP C unit for my station or let me work from home but both denied. I have requested to be placed in another area, tried posting into different areas, requested to work from home but this to was blocked with lies or denied. My claim due to the workplace stress has been denied as well. I need help I can no longer GP on like this. I have been working under this for 5 1/2 years and I've been with Capital Blue Cross for 14 1/2 years. Please call cell(###) ###-####immediately.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
3/4/2016
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

You need to retain a PA employment attorney. Here is a link to a referral source for competent plaintiff's employment attorneys that would be able to assist you: https://www.nela.org/index.cfm?pg=PA-EasternPA

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks.

I have contacted several attorneys just awaiting a call back. I thought this was what you provided.

No, we do not provide representation, only information. The link provided will direct you to a competent attorney.