How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Employer denied my write to attorney ,falsely accused me,

Customer Question

employer denied my write to attorney ,falsely accused me, wrote me up for having a recording device when they infact recorded my conversations. Tried again and again to get me out because I reported sexual harassment of female staff paid a dear price for being a whistle blower.Went to eeoc recieved a letter back from employer HR director. Employer is Missouri dept of corrections. Destroyed my retirement my mental health. Had to go to a to week mental heath evaluation. Now major depression. This happens to thousands of state employees.Missouri state is so corupt.If you cannot help me let me be a witness for sexal harassment cases.Mo State answers to no one and that is getting old
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You said you went to the EEOC, did you hear back from the EEOC yet with a right to sue letter? Have you hired a local attorney yet, since you are going to have to file suit against them at this point as nobody is responding and the harassment and retaliation is still occurring?

Related Employment Law Questions