Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Employer denied my write to attorney ,falsely accused me,

Customer Question
wrote me up for having...
employer denied my write to attorney ,falsely accused me, wrote me up for having a recording device when they infact recorded my conversations. Tried again and again to get me out because I reported sexual harassment of female staff paid a dear price for being a whistle blower.Went to eeoc recieved a letter back from employer HR director. Employer is Missouri dept of corrections. Destroyed my retirement my mental health. Had to go to a to week mental heath evaluation. Now major depression. This happens to thousands of state employees.Missouri state is so corupt.If you cannot help me let me be a witness for sexal harassment cases.Mo State answers to no one and that is getting old
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
3/2/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You said you went to the EEOC, did you hear back from the EEOC yet with a right to sue letter? Have you hired a local attorney yet, since you are going to have to file suit against them at this point as nobody is responding and the harassment and retaliation is still occurring?