Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I feel I am on a list where employers won't re me and

Customer Question
I feel I am on...
I feel I am on a list where employers won't hire me and lawyers won't take my case. I feel my lawyers were paid off and gave me a bad name
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?