Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had started work at Taco Feb 18 thru Feb 28 @ 4hours days…

Customer Question
I had started work at...
I had started work at Taco Bell Feb 18 thru Feb 28 @ 4hours for ten days part time. For $10.50 hr. That comes to $420.00 Taco bell states this at it was only a trial period and I was not informed of this. They totally refuse to talk to me or explain why. They just keep saying call back later and refuse to take my calls. Thank you ... Brian S.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

Are you there? You gave me some information but have not explicitly asked a question yet. Can you tell me what your question is?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response... Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Did you want to continue with this question? It's been a while since you've asked it..