Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Just terminated pls call texas. Trying to find immediate…

Customer Question
Just terminated pls call texas...
Just terminated pls call texas. Trying to find immediate info.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** please?

Also note - you do have an option for a phone call that you can initiate from your side. If so, the site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Note that the site is stating that there may be some issue with billing for the call - you may wish to contact customer service from JustAnswer to work out the details. Let me know if you need the number.

Tina, Lawyer