Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I THINK RETALIATED UPON BY MY BOSS

Customer Question
i THINK i AM BEING...
i THINK i AM BEING RETALIATED UPON BY MY BOSS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. Retaliated for doing what, exactly? Also, what precisely is your question regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Complaining about something that were not being done right at work. What do I dow that I was place on disciplinary action level 4 if I did not pass this they will terminate me

Unfortunately, I must opt out of this question in favor of other experts. Please do not respond to this message, as it will delay a response from someone else. Someone else should be with you shortly. Very best regards.

Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

A different Professional here.

If you are being retaliated against for exercising your employee rights, you need to escalate the matter to your Human Resources Director. If the Director fails or refuses to address your concerns, you may inquire about the arbitration process that your employer provides to address this sort of thing. The arbitration panel would consist of both employees and management. If there is no arbitration process offered by your employer and your issue has to deal with discrimination based on your race, gender, age (40 and over), national origin, or the like, you may file complaint with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.