How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19290
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. Retaliated for doing what, exactly? Also, what precisely is your question regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Complaining about something that were not being done right at work. What do I dow that I was place on disciplinary action level 4 if I did not pass this they will terminate me
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I must opt out of this question in favor of other experts. Please do not respond to this message, as it will delay a response from someone else. Someone else should be with you shortly. Very best regards.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

A different Professional here.

If you are being retaliated against for exercising your employee rights, you need to escalate the matter to your Human Resources Director. If the Director fails or refuses to address your concerns, you may inquire about the arbitration process that your employer provides to address this sort of thing. The arbitration panel would consist of both employees and management. If there is no arbitration process offered by your employer and your issue has to deal with discrimination based on your race, gender, age (40 and over), national origin, or the like, you may file complaint with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Related Employment Law Questions