Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have experienced Harassment in the workplace because I am…

Customer Question
I have experienced Harassment in...
I have experienced Harassment in the workplace because I am disabled. It has greatly affected my mobility. Doctors are suggesting treatments they never had to before.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/29/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Please tell me:

1) What is the condition you have, and

2) What exactly are you asking, i.e. what is your question here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!