How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 16379
Experience:  13 years experience in employment law, unions, contracts, workers comp law
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a mas license but 20 years ago i had a dui in conn.

Customer Question

i had a mas license but 20 years ago i had a dui in conn. and dui in arizona, can i get anytype of licence in mass to operate a vehicle for my business
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never took cre of these. It's been so long 20 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to get a mass license
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it a a statutory time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i havme a case with EEOC for discrimination and retalialtion, dn now how uh to ask for how much?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its in federal cour 3/1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think 500,000 have no lawyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u callme
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


I am willing to call you -- however, the Just Answer system charges additional money for that added service. I am going to forward the offer request to customer service to ask you whether or not you are willing to accept additional charges that will be listed in the OFFER. You must click on the accept button and enter your telephone number if you want to proceed to a telephone call. Otherwise I can answer your question in this format (a written answer).


I also live and practice in Massachusetts.