Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

RIGHT TO WORK AZ. OF US POSTAL SERVICE,CLERK,NON UNION

Customer Question
RIGHT TO WORK AZ.I AM...
RIGHT TO WORK AZ.I AM EMPLOYEE OF US POSTAL SERVICE,CLERK,NON UNION MEMBER I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE TO FOLLOW ANY LOCAL AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN MY FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT,BUT I HAD NO SAY IN THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS CONTENT.IT IS MOSTLY IS DESIGNED TO LIMIT MY SENIORITY IN THIS OFFICE SINCE I AM SENIOR MAN IT RESTRICTS ALOT OF PRIVILEGES I WOULD RECEIVE IF I FOLLOWED THE NATIONAL AGREEMENT.DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW SAID LOCAL AGREEMENT IF I HAD NO SAY IN FORMING IT.
BILL PARRY
***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Employment Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Unfortunately, non-union employees in similar situation, would be subject to the terms of the employment agreement that is in place, even if the agreement was negotiated without any input from the non-union employee.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law