Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work corporation located in Cleveland, TN. I am harassed…

Customer Question
I work for a corporation...
I work for a corporation located in Cleveland, TN. I am harassed daily for being homosexual. It is a smaller business and I am known throughout the workplace. There is a consistent barrage of gay slander produced throughout the workplace. From employees, to Mangers, to even human resources. I have been verbally abused, and physically touched inappropriately. I fear they are soon going to fire me at no fault of my own. Is there something I can do about this. I have little evidence besides testimonies from other workers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/27/2016
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you made a complaint of record to HR?