How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work corporation located in Cleveland, TN. I am harassed

Customer Question

I work for a corporation located in Cleveland, TN. I am harassed daily for being homosexual. It is a smaller business and I am known throughout the workplace. There is a consistent barrage of gay slander produced throughout the workplace. From employees, to Mangers, to even human resources. I have been verbally abused, and physically touched inappropriately. I fear they are soon going to fire me at no fault of my own. Is there something I can do about this. I have little evidence besides testimonies from other workers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you made a complaint of record to HR?