Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Mayor sends cop to small town volunteer dept orders all

Customer Question
members to piss in cup...
mayor sends cop to small town volunteer dept orders all members to piss in cup. no members ever agreed to testing when joining. town is fiscal agent only dept is state funded
nowhwhere on application,sop,s or bi laws does it say we would be subject to drug testing seems like should be ordered by state fire marshell office or at least prior knowledge to the event feels illegal and attack on our dept from mayor we already understaffed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/27/2016
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?