Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm a caregiver in one facility, clients that Im taking care…

Customer Question
I'm a caregiver in one...
I'm a caregiver in one facility, clients that Im taking care of is mentally disabled person, high function as well, I got suspended at work for the things that I did not do, the company where I work accused me that I abuse the client,coz client went to his school with a fluffy eye he was fine that morning, but when he gets home from school his left eye was purple, I don't know what happen?? Then my boss send him to the doc, according to the summary of the doc, the doc did not suspect any abuse couse by others the client did it by himself, he bumped his eye in his cabinet, the discoloration of his eye would heal by its own, now how long that I'll be suspended , how come they accusing me like that? Help m pls thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/27/2016
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

There's no way I can answer why someone is accusing you. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?