Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I recently gave an advance to my NYS employee to help with…

Customer Question
I recently gave an advance...
I recently gave an advance to my NYS employee to help with their deposit for an apartment. I looked online and found an official NYS form for advance of wages and repayment. This was great because it can be used if the employee leaves to withhold final paychecks legally if necessary. Sadly, i lost this form and now cannot find it. It wasn't a promissory note but an actual official form. Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/25/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law