How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19116
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently gave an advance to my NYS employee to help with

Customer Question

I recently gave an advance to my NYS employee to help with their deposit for an apartment. I looked online and found an official NYS form for advance of wages and repayment. This was great because it can be used if the employee leaves to withhold final paychecks legally if necessary. Sadly, i lost this form and now cannot find it. It wasn't a promissory note but an actual official form. Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law