Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am currently on short tern disability i interviewed job

Customer Question
i am currently on short...
i am currently on short tern disability i interviewed for another job but havent accepted any offers of employment and i have not been told that I cant apply or interview for other jobs, only that I cant get another job
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i have not
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer: is this confdential
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Employment Lawyer now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I havent been connected??? what gives
2/24/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.I am not set up for phone calls but be happy to chat online here .Will that work for you.Thanks.

You are correct here that you are not prohibited from applying for jobs while on disability.You would be free to pursue this, if you accept a job you would need to notify them when you do.

I am here if you have more follow up please just ask.

If you will post any follow up you have be happy to respond, if you get this later, still will get back with you in the am.

I sent you an offer for additional cat, be happy to answer any questions you have here as follow up.

Ray, Employment lawyer