How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked at Deere in the 70's and was vested after 5 yrs. I

Customer Question

I worked at John Deere in the 70's and was vested after 5 yrs. I am now 63 and want to draw on that. Can you help me?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: such as?
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
JA: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Employment Lawyer now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you contact John Deere yet, since that is where you need to start?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then why am I talking to you?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I am guessing then you got to this site by mistake or that you failed to read or misunderstood our site rules and terms of service, which specifically told you that nobody from this site can represent you and that our service is limited to providing you information only.
If you want information we are happy to respond and answer you, if you want representation to do things for you, then you need to hire a local attorney.