Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I worked at Deere in the 70's and was vested after 5 yrs. I…

Customer Question
I worked at John...

I worked at John Deere in the 70's and was vested after 5 yrs. I am now 63 and want to draw on that. Can you help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Such as?

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.

Customer:***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Employment Lawyer now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/23/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you contact John Deere yet, since that is where you need to start?
Then why am I talking to you?
Thank you for your reply.
I am guessing then you got to this site by mistake or that you failed to read or misunderstood our site rules and terms of service, which specifically told you that nobody from this site can represent you and that our service is limited to providing you information only.
If you want information we are happy to respond and answer you, if you want representation to do things for you, then you need to hire a local attorney.