Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired illegaly after company found out I filed

Customer Question
complaint to direct headquarters. Forced...
I was fired illegaly after company found out I filed complaint to direct headquarters. Forced to hire back a week later in which I was not paid in full for week they fired me illegal, 3 days back into work it was so miserable I couldn't take it and asked for personal day, they suspended 3 days and me saying our company doesn't allow personal days. I came back to work once again, worked 4 days this time , tried to take personal day because this was literally ruining me and my life, and I have yet to hear back from them and I'm going as I read would be considered I constructive discharge. Someone PLEASE HELP ME
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?