Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Does employees have rights to spy into my apt? reason? ,I am

Customer Question
Does employees have rights to...
Does employees have rights to spy into my apt?for no reason? ,I am a single deaf person,I lived alone,with a special dog,seek like entire leith inc is so nosy about my life,and I have proved that they are invading my privacy rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good day. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Who is spying on you in your apartment? Why are they spying? How are they spying?

Are you online with me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i cant be online,they are moniter thur employees iphone,dealership computers,my civic car have been tap,anything I say inside the car will show up on their computer,employees iphone by using special software and apps.i have to find another computer to talk,may be this weeken,my name is ***** ***** am harding of hearing(close to deaf)I have proved that employees had broken into my apt.theres a lot more but I cant say much on this.

Contact the police.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't call policecause Raleigh NC police is doing illegal,I have no body to trust
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have been doing my own investigation for about 2 years,cause I am bored and deaf,and single

Why are they spying on you? Why the interest?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just like why people like see how blind people have a sense, we'll I am single,and deaf live alone,with my special lab,I can give you some hintsthey are spying Thur my cell phone,I can hear camera shuttle for no [email protected], I have proved that my email been hack,I have proved that my bank account been hack,I have proved that my smart TV inside my apt been hack,employees can see inside my bathroom while I take ahowers,my doctor and patients conversation have been exposed Thur out entire dealership,on there I phones and computers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Be careful they may read thisI will have to wait until weekend to have better secure taking,thanks

I do not think I have any answers for you. I am sorry.

I will opt out so that another expert may help you. Do not respond to this message as it will delay another expert beiing able to help you.

Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: A different Professional here.

If you are being spied on, you need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office. Your Attorney General is the top law enforcement officer in your State. Click on the link below for the complaint information:

http://www.ncdoj.gov/complaint.aspx

If you do not trust your Attorney General's Office to conduct a fair investigation into the matter, you may contact the ACLU, the American Civil Liberty Union for assistance:

http://www.acluofnorthcarolina.org/Ask-for-Help/get-legal-help.html

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Aww man,I can't hear phone.thanks anyway,I just deal with illegal invasionlooking in my bathroom,listening me inside my car,secrect microphone and veido behind my work area,.I am single and deaf

Kindly give a positive rating so that I can receive credit for responding to your post.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law