How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Delta-Lawyer Your Own Question
Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 3546
Experience:  In-House Counsel & Litigator
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Delta-Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can't get a correct with holding from Delaware Life

Customer Question

I can't get a correct with holding from Delaware Life Insurance co,. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of employment law experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

The best way to handle this is to send them a certified letter with a return receipt (legal notice). Tell them who you are, the problem, the solution to the problem, etc. Tell them to respond to you in writing within 10 days of the post mark on the letter. Tell them if they do not, you will seek appropriate legal action.

If they do not, you can seek a injunction in the court in your county and the letter will be great evidence for you in obtaining that court order.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Please also rate my answer positively (three or more stars).

Best wishes going forward!