Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was Vice President and 49% shareholder in Gregg Operating.

Customer Question
I was Vice President...
I was Vice President and 49% shareholder in Gregg Operating . Inc.
I was forced to retire in 1998 when I was diagnosed with Spinocerebellar Ataxia..
Shortly thereafter , my retirement funds stopped coming and my shares in the company (Texas based ) were stolen from me by my ex partner ( John Richard "Richy" Wall.
He forged my signature in the documents giving him all of my interest.
What are my options ?
Robert W Howell (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/20/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am very sorry to hear this. Do you know when he forged the signatures? You may have to file a lawsuit in order to get any recourse. But my concern is that your claim may be barred by the statute of limitations. If you like we can talk via phone to discuss options. There are additional charges for phone calls however.