Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

You didn't answer my first question; you only asked an…

Customer Question
You didn't answer my first...
You didn't answer my first question; you only asked an additional question?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/19/2016
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

Please restate your question.

Chat 1:1 with an employment lawyerLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO