How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2579
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a brother who worked job. He started got a problem

Customer Question

I have a brother who worked for federal job. He started got a problem for depression/mental sickness in Oct 2015. He lived alone, so his employer sent him a notice for termination around that time but he did not respond proper time. Until ***** ***** 3, 2016 I, his relative, email his employer to request for reasonable accommodation and one day after on ***** ***** 4, 2016 his employer emailed me a notice for his employment termination effective 1/4/16. Even though, in Oct 2015 I has email his employer back and forth for the situation of my brother for depression/ mental sickness.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In this case your firm, lawyer, can help that if my brother still has right to continue for employment after a period of time of depression treatment and able to come back to work or not. Please advise!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

What state are you in?