Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a brother who worked job. He started got a problem…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother who worked for federal job. He started got a problem for depression/mental sickness in Oct 2015. He lived alone, so his employer sent him a notice for termination around that time but he did not respond proper time. Until ***** ***** 3, 2016 I, his relative, email his employer to request for reasonable accommodation and one day after on ***** ***** 4, 2016 his employer emailed me a notice for his employment termination effective 1/4/16. Even though, in Oct 2015 I has email his employer back and forth for the situation of my brother for depression/ mental sickness.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

In this case your firm, lawyer, can help that if my brother still has right to continue for employment after a period of time of depression treatment and able to come back to work or not. Please advise!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/19/2016
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

What state are you in?