How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied

Customer Question

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied it I asked the charge nurse what is it about me that makes you think I am impaired? hello?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was scheduled to be in charge last night at the hospital for night shift.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for the information, I apologize for the confusing nature of the Site's autofill Q&A. The Experts don't work directly for the Site, so we have no input on how they take in questions from customers. In any event, you have a live real person now and I will need a bit more information from you.

Can you tell me briefly what the employer did after accusing you of being impaired and what your legal question is? Thank you