Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied…

Customer Question
I was accused of...

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied it I asked the charge nurse what is it about me that makes you think I am impaired? hello?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was scheduled to be in charge last night at the hospital for night shift.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/19/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information, I apologize for the confusing nature of the Site's autofill Q&A. The Experts don't work directly for the Site, so we have no input on how they take in questions from customers. In any event, you have a live real person now and I will need a bit more information from you.

Can you tell me briefly what the employer did after accusing you of being impaired and what your legal question is? Thank you