Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If I have free lawyers it could be worth a fight maybe

Customer Question
though?...
If I have free lawyers it could be worth a fight maybe though?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

You have to prove damages...how this harmed you? If you have a lawyer willing to work for free? Perhaps...but even if you win, it is unlikely you would get much in the way of damages...perhaps an order to allow you to wear other headgear. But no money.

It could have hurt me mentally?

That is a tough one...if you have a doctor who would testify that this caused you mental trauma? Perhaps. But it has to be objective...you have to prove it...so just claiming it, even with a doctor who backs you is not enough...so I suspect you will have a uphill battle to get "mental damages"

Okay thanks Now how do I make sure you guys dont charge me 48 next month hahaha

Did you sign up for a membership?

It was a free trial I didn't really want the membership so how do I cancel it

If you call customer service at

1-***-***-****

They can cancel the service

I would request that you not obtain a refund for the original question...since that would mean I get no credit for my assistance...

Unless that was your goal from the beginning?

No I didn't do that I'm not like that
You should still get paid I'm not a scammer or something I do people right

no worries...the phone # ***** customer service can solve this for you.

They answer the phone for the next 1 hour 10 mins...they close 9pm pacific

If they don't send me a message otherwise have a good one thanks

welcome

Oh no it's good I figured it out now

great, thanks