Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am employed last four years in Pennsylvania as a nursing…

Customer Question
I am employed for the...
I am employed for the last four years in Pennsylvania as a nursing instructor. Three yrs adjunct and have been full time over the last year. My employer hired a new director who changed the teaching assignment that effected the staff. I now only will be working one day a week for the next two months. The notification went out a month prior to the schedule change. The teaching staff is made up of full time, part time and adjunct.
Question: Am I entitled to my full time hrs. ? They are using adjunct employees during this schedule change.
Thanks
Bud
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/16/2016
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are you employed by a governmental entity or a private one?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Tina, Lawyer