Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

How can I find an employers pension plan, whom I worked a

Customer Question
How can I find an...
How can I find an employers pension plan, whom I worked for with a profit sharing plan who refuses to help locate my pension. The company name was R J Mapes Mfg Co of Norton Kansas. Owner name was Robert J Mapes. I worked there in the 1960's and 1970's for 10 years. There was a profit sharing plan that I paid income taxes on the deposits. My name is***** 11/10/43. s
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
2/16/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that there is only one other place to seek to locate this profit sharing plan, if there was one, is through the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (http://www.pbgc.gov). If the PBGC cannot locate the pension plan, then I am afraid that there is no other way to find it I am afraid, since that is the only other place it would be registered.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney