Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was let go from my job on Feb 9. I was called to the

Customer Question
office told that something happened...
I was let go from my job on Feb 9. I was called to the office told that something happened over the weekend and that he had people wanting to quit because of me. I asked what happened and who had said this and if he could bring them in to discuss what had happened cause nothing happened over the weekend. He told me no that he had talked to whomever and done his own investigation and that he was letting me go. My supervisor was not in there only the person that was over her was and the HR guy was. He told me that he made his decisions and that was final. He said he would pay me to the end of my shift and I asked about unemployment he said he wouldn't stop me from drawing that. I still have no clue as to what I did or why all this happened
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello Rebecca

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this matter you are experiencing.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. And in that regard, please tell me what information you are seeking?

Also, please tell me

1 - Are you under an employment contract - with a start and end date?

2 - What state is this?

3 - Do you feel you have evidence to support a discrimination claim such as based on your race, religion, age, gender, disability or national origin?