Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am in the State of Florida and would like recommendations…

Customer Question
I am in the State...
I am in the State of Florida and would like recommendations if possible for a Federal Court Mediator with experience in employee v. employer disputes?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/14/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that experts on this site cannot make any personal referrals to any attorney or mediator or arbitrator as the site wants experts to be neutral and impartial.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer