How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2166
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being blackballed by the hospital that I am referred to

Customer Question

I am being blackballed by the hospital that I am referred to by my insurance. i feel that I was treated outrageously by my doctor, and when i complained, the board decided I was the problem. I am prevented from having a PCP through my hospital and all of its clinics. I have had two serious surgeries this year, and have done nothing to deserve this. I have no PCP now. What can i do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to hear this. I think you need to contact the Colorado state agency that administers licensing. This type of investigation may prompt the hospital to reconsider their unusual stance. Here is the link...

Are there any other facilities in the area near where you live? I ask this because if there is no other facility that is a reasonable distance from you then they are creating an undue hardship on you by refusing care. You may need an attorney to send a letter and possibly file suit if this is the case. Let me know if you have any specific questions that I can assist with. I'm also open to talking via phone for an additional charge.