Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I feel like I'm traumatized from being discriminated

Customer Question

I feel like I'm traumatized from being discriminated against, at work.
JA: The law can be really complicated! The Lawyer will know what to do. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I can't afford it, yet
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Lawyer will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I work at a call center, for wells fargo. While I was pregnant, I was having pregnancy related issues, and I just had problem after problem getting the help I needed. Also, my supervisor did and said things that made it even harder, and were very insulting , for instance, when speaking with her about my pregnancy issues she stated "this is why I have dogs." That's just a small part of what I have experienced.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: A lot. While I was on maternity leave, my manager, whom had promised to assist me, in fixing an issue, from my PTO hours, having not been properly informed, from my superviser, but while I was on leave, he was fired. When I came back, from leave, I not only had a new manager, but also a new supervisor.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?