Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I feel like I'm traumatized from being discriminated

Customer Question
I feel like I'm...

I feel like I'm traumatized from being discriminated against, at work.

Lawyer's Assistant: The law can be really complicated! The Lawyer will know what to do. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

I can't afford it, yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Tell us what else you do know and the Lawyer will be able to better assist you.

I work at a call center, for wells fargo. While I was pregnant, I was having pregnancy related issues, and I just had problem after problem getting the help I needed. Also, my supervisor did and said things that made it even harder, and were very insulting , for instance, when speaking with her about my pregnancy issues she stated "this is why I have dogs." That's just a small part of what I have experienced.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

A lot. While I was on maternity leave, my manager, whom had promised to assist me, in fixing an issue, from my PTO hours, having not been properly informed, from my superviser, but while I was on leave, he was fired. When I came back, from leave, I not only had a new manager, but also a new supervisor.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/4/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?