Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

, oops! t the wrong button. I just quit my job of 15…

Customer Question
Oops! Hit the wrong...

Oops! Hit the wrong button.My name is***** just quit my job of 15 years, this company has grown alot in the last 10 years and for the last 8 years I have been asking for some help as i have been doing the job by myself and it just got to be to much. I averaged 55 up to 70 hrs a week. not much family time then about 5 years ago I fell at home and injured my shoulder I have seen doctors had x-rays saw a orthopedic specialist no diagnosis as what I did to my shoulder. then I got to the point I could not do the job physically with out a great deal of pain. thats the short storie. Thanks!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/4/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear that. You may have a legal claim for unpaid overtime if they had not been compensating you. Could you elaborate as to your question?