How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, oops! t the wrong button. I just quit my job of 15

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oops! Hit the wrong button.My name is***** just quit my job of 15 years, this company has grown alot in the last 10 years and for the last 8 years I have been asking for some help as i have been doing the job by myself and it just got to be to much. I averaged 55 up to 70 hrs a week. not much family time then about 5 years ago I fell at home and injured my shoulder I have seen doctors had x-rays saw a orthopedic specialist no diagnosis as what I did to my shoulder. then I got to the point I could not do the job physically with out a great deal of pain. thats the short storie. Thanks!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that. You may have a legal claim for unpaid overtime if they had not been compensating you. Could you elaborate as to your question?