Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was wrongfully terminated because I told my supervisor…

Customer Question
I was wrongfully terminated because...
I was wrongfully terminated because I told my supervisor about a safety hazard that need attention because he did nothing about it an accident was caused I was terminated he still has a job I want to sue
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/3/2016
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

Okay. An employment lawyer would be equipped to represent you for this matter. Here is a link to the Georgia Employment Lawyers Association: https://www.nelaga.org/EG/

An attorney from this association could represent you on a contingency basis.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.