Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Good Moornig in Puerto Rico and I have current Florida State…

Customer Question
Good Moornig I am Register Nurse...
Good Moornig
I am Register Nurse in Puerto Rico and I have current Florida State Licence Register Nurse never works in the state of Florida USA start to move next month .I write a application for a Hospital in Florida for starts works like Register Nurse .Everything is ok except one thinks before 11 years I works in Puerto Rico in the Dialisis Unit I dont past the 3 month periods and they let me off if not response and explanation only finish the problem is this Hospital get report for my credit is will visible to theme I trie not lies only the trues .I never put in my Resume because I understand is not necesary but when I this hospital get report and verify the will visible. I have to put in my resume and it's application or no???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/2/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, you need to list all of your employment, even if it was only for 3 months. Failure to include an employer can be deemed not being truthful by your new employer and grounds for termination. So if you remember any employment, it needs to be included on your resume and application. If you accidentally forgot about some employer and did not include it and then remember later, it is your duty to update your information to any prospective employer as soon as possible.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney