Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I work US Post Office, I have a profound loss of hearing in

Customer Question

I work for the US Post Office, I have a profound loss of hearing in both ears. Over my years in the post office I have been excluded from most training that would have promoted me in my job as a clerk. 9 years ago I was offered a job as a cleaner which I took. My thought at the time was that I was full time and information would be easier to come by. A co worker now is withholding information I need to do my job. Covers strobe light on cleaner and hides tools. Im at a loss to what to do the Union will not help Management is friends with co worker. I feel out in the wind so to speak.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Why is the co-worker withholding the information and what type for information is being withheld?