Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My job keeps harrassing me and now on payday they didnt pay…

Customer Question
Hi my job keeps...

Hi my job keeps harrassing me and now on payday they didnt pay me

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes our workload is not balanced meaning other team members do have the same workload i have im constanly being scoled for issues that i have already brought up to management i have brought up these issues multiple times with management and they are still messing with me now i didnt get paid when i called in sick the other day i was going to use my personal time but the manager sent an email stating that if we complete our compliance training then i can just bill the company in which i did so a week later i get an ethics violation warning for something my manager told me to do now today i didnt get paid

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/29/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what state is this in?
And are you a union member?