Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a CDL full time cross country Semi Driver Idaho Company…

Customer Question
I am a CDL full...
I am a CDL full time cross country Semi Driver for a Idaho Company and live in my truck and am aware that I can claim a daily deduction for myself and during the past I was under the understanding I could claim $58.00 each day (with out receipts for expences) I logged driving which is 6-days per week and I was told the daily amount has increased so I need to know the max amount or right amount that is excepted for 2015 taxes..Thank You for your help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/29/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

This is the standard daily meal allowance which increased to $59 in 2015.