Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Ok so my wife is in the air force and the permanent change…

Customer Question
Ok so my wife is...
Ok so my wife is in the air force and the permanent change of station from Texas to Florida base section 207.045 law spouse are entitle to collect unemployment due to PCS, I got a denied or letter that reduce my benefits for 6 weeks is that is legal due to pcs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/29/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information and your question, however, I am not clear about what exactly you are referring to when you say you got a "...denied or letter that reduce my benefits for 6 weeks...", could you please clarify what exactly you were sent, by whom, and what the stated reason by the agency was for the action? Finally, are you saying that you recently quit your job and pcs'd with your spouse? If so, when did you quit, did you tell your employer, and when did you pcs?