Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work post office and I have been issued a termination

Customer Question
I work for the post...
I work for the post office and I have been issued a termination letter effective 2/19/2016 for reasons that i feel are indirectly in retaliation of an EEO i filed against my supervisor on 11/2014. i have filled another EEO for this retaliation and i have a deadline of 1/29/2016 to set up a meeting with the management to discuss the EEO. Am looking for an atorney willing to represen me and atttend the EEO confrence with me. any help out here? cost?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/26/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer