How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an 85 year old ph.d. rehabilitation specialist. i have

Customer Question

i am an 85 year old ph.d. rehabilitation specialist . i have worked for the u.s. dept of labor as a contract counselor out of the boason office for over thirty years . i moved to tennesseee several years ago , i have found it difficult to work with the jacksonville office , about one year ago . a new supervisor in jacksonville made an appointment for a federal employee , when i already had made one as is the practice i have always followed . she became mad . removed the case from me , i complained that she had not followed the regulations , and if i had done wrong i should be afforded procedures from the regulations . since that time i have been cut off from receiving cases from all supervisors in jacksonville . , longshore and federal employees ,as well as defense based cases , i have checked ,and my credentials are in good standing and i should be receiving cases , ,i cannot receive a return call , or anything from the office in jacksonville , dr. john ruffing , e mail ,***@******.*** tel,(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this. It looks like there has been collective retaliation and blacklisting of you that is going on. You should meet with a local employment law attorney who can press for answers or file suit if things do not change. They are hurting your career.

Related Employment Law Questions