Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am an 85 year old ph.d. rehabilitation specialist. i have…

Customer Question
i am an 85 year...
i am an 85 year old ph.d. rehabilitation specialist . i have worked for the u.s. dept of labor as a contract counselor out of the boason office for over thirty years . i moved to tennesseee several years ago , i have found it difficult to work with the jacksonville office , about one year ago . a new supervisor in jacksonville made an appointment for a federal employee , when i already had made one as is the practice i have always followed . she became mad . removed the case from me , i complained that she had not followed the regulations , and if i had done wrong i should be afforded procedures from the regulations . since that time i have been cut off from receiving cases from all supervisors in jacksonville . , longshore and federal employees ,as well as defense based cases , i have checked ,and my credentials are in good standing and i should be receiving cases , ,i cannot receive a return call , or anything from the office in jacksonville , dr. john ruffing , e mail ,***@******.*** tel,(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/25/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear this. It looks like there has been collective retaliation and blacklisting of you that is going on. You should meet with a local employment law attorney who can press for answers or file suit if things do not change. They are hurting your career.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer