Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was a assistant manager but I was recently terminated of…

Customer Question
Hello, I was a assistant...
Hello, I was a assistant manager for Staples but I was recently terminated for violation of company policy which lead to a loss. Around November I violated the policy to which I was fired for by not counting the safe during opening. Comes around a month later we get a notice from our bank that a coin order payback deposit never got paid back. And because the safe was over around $700 the night before when I closed safe was even which would have meant that that 700 was used for the coin order payback but unfortantly never reached the bank so I was fired for violation of policy which lead to a loss
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/25/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is?