Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Is there a federal law that protects a widows private

Customer Question
is there a federal law...
is there a federal law that protects a widows private pension if she marries at age 60
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

That depends - can you please clarify:

1) Protects from whom/what? The other spouse, or a creditor, etc?

2) What kind of pension is it? A 401k, IRA, etc?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.
Tina, Lawyer