Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Marsha, I am the employer who asked this question to you 5…

Customer Question
Hi Marsha, I am the...
Hi Marsha, I am the employer who asked this question to you 5 months ago. I asked that the question be removed from my account and they did since it lists the empolyees names and I was unaware that they would be published on the internet. Can you remove the question from your account I don't want to violate the employees rights by having this information on the internet
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Hello again--The Site is what the question is tied too. In other words, if they make the question closed to the public, that covers the question. I am not sure why they did not do so, but I will send a message to them to make the question private. We (the Experts) don't work directly for the Site, so we have no control over what is published over the internet. But again, I will have them make your question private.

Thank you! I contact them as well and requested that it be made private. They said they have, but the question still appears on google. They stated that they have requested that the question be taken off of the google search engine. I appreciate you trying to assist me.

You're welcome